Please note: Submitting an application for this position indicates that you agree with our Key Beliefs of Lincoln Berean Church - Committed to truth.
The Campus Services Techs provide a safe, clean and distraction free environment for all who enter the doors of Lincoln Berean. He/she is responsible for the care, maintenance and cleanliness of the facilities, grounds and equipment of the church. Campus Services Techs work as part of a team, reporting to the Campus Supervisor.
This is a part-time entry level position, with opportunities for increased responsibilities and positional growth. Both evening and weekend shifts are available (Mon-Sat: 5pm-10pm, Sat: 8am-3pm, Sun: 7:30am-3pm and 1pm-8pm). Successful candidates will have understanding and experience in related tasks with a desire to serve God through his/her work.
- A growing relationship with Jesus Christ demonstrated in character as outlined in I Timothy 3 and Titus 1
- A humble and teachable spirit born out of personal security in Christ and an understanding of his/her God-given ability
- A life dependent on the Holy Spirit and faith as demonstrated by an active prayer life
- Loves people and Lincoln Berean Church and regularly attends weekend services
- Supports the core beliefs of LBC
- Trustworthy, honest and considers confidentiality a priority
- A helpful and friendly demeanor
- A sense of ownership, initiative and follow-through
- Physical ability to complete assigned tasks, including but not limited to: event set-up, grounds management and some custodial duties.
- Ability to safely lift and carry up to 50lbs
***CV means resume, there is a separate spot for Cover letter.
Please note: Submitting an application for this position indicates that you agree with our Key Beliefs of Lincoln Berean Church - Committed to truth