Next Gen // Kids Ministry Director
KIDS Ministry Director
The Kids Ministry Director provides direct oversight, spiritual and leadership development and strategy for the Kid Ministry programs and staff serving Lincoln Berean Church, families, and their children.
You are skilled at inspiring kids along a path that develops their personal faith in Jesus and have a demonstrated knack for creating a coherent philosophy, strategy and structure that aligns your team with a clear and compelling approach to every aspect of their work.
LBC’s Kids Ministry is devoted to reaching children from birth through 5th grade and works in partnership with all of the ministries in Next Gen Ministry and in support of Lincoln Berean Church’s Mission and Vision.
Who You Are:
- A leader with experience in Kids Ministry in a church with 1000+ attendance!
- Passionate about developing the people you lead!
- Know that the secret to a great Kids Ministry is in creating a dynamic volunteer culture of teams and leaders!
- Savvy in how you develop systems and processes for seamless excellence!
- A teacher at heart who knows how to customize a curriculum that reaches kids of all ages!
- Build a team, including staff and volunteers, to work as a team in executing the vision of KIDS ministry.
- Influence 500+ kids and growing each weekend. Our kids will be the next generation church!
- Work alongside other ministries including Life Groups, Outreach, Connections, Care, and Corporate Gatherings.
- Recruit, equip, and inspire adult and student volunteers.
- You are a kid at heart- willing to jump in and have fun!
- You loved the first day of school EVERY YEAR!
- Rock, Scissors, Paper is your favorite way to make decisions!
Perks of working at LBC:
- Health, Dental, and Vision Benefits
- Retirement Plan
- Maternity and Paternity Leave
- Life Insurance
- Casual Dress code
- Paid Vacation
- Flexible Sick Leave
To take a look at the full job description click here.